Home studio light photo shoot

By Georgia - March 23, 2018

 exploring the use of colour/lighting in a home studio setup to capture portraits in natural lighting 
From the contact sheet above from the shoot, I went through and chose my favourite selections. Importing them into Lightroom, I went on to colour correct and brighten the images, making sure to crush shadows/blacks in editing and make them look less harsh. 

Then, I went on to overlay continuous line portrait drawings on top of the selections. I added them on top with white ink and lowered the opacity so that the drawings merged more with the photography and blended together instead of sticking out and looking too contrasting against one another.
To improve my work further, I would like to continue doing drawn portraits of people and trying these with different medias to overlay onto my photography. I could try using a sewing machine, etching, laser cutting etc. 
 - G 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments