Observational Sketches of People Interacting

By Georgia - March 22, 2018

 documenting people interacting with one another/objects/doing daily tasks through drawing/continuous line drawings
I used a black biro to do the majority of these drawings as it was a quick, easily accessible medium to use when drawing people out and about. It also gave a continuous line thickness that made the drawings appear very consistent. To experiment further, I would like to try different medias when doing continuous line drawings so that I can create different effects and line thicknesses.
Then, I went on to add in blocks of colour to the drawings instead of coloured lines. I love how this came out and would do this again in different levels of opacity. To develop this further, I could use fabric to overlay or do small colour overlays digitally in Photoshop.
I'd also like to create a small collection of observational drawings in a separate sketchbook to increase my skills and practice capturing people more until the point where I can draw quickly and without looking and it'll look like the person.
 - G 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments