Yellow Shoot, Edits and Fabric Overlays

By Georgia - March 21, 2018

 doing a photoshoot inspired by the research and experimentation so far and also layering the wool felting samples that I made earlier back on to the photographs by snanning into Adobe photoshop 


Below are some edits of my chosen selections, experimenting with adding gradient overlays and grain to create interest and break apart the yellow in the photo.
Using my scans of the felting wool samples of fabric I created earlier, I added these on top of the selections in Photoshop to link everything together and bring back some texture onto the flat image to make it more interesting and add contrast of the 3-D elements against the 2-D picture. Additionally, by adding in the fabric it broke apart the yellow tones to make it all a bit more appealing to the eye and the pink/green elements worked well in harmony with the skin tones and colours of the cheeks/lips etc.
 - G 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments