Colour Palette Contextualisation

By Georgia - January 30, 2018


using colour palettes developed previously, explored ways of contextualising into fashion garments and home decor opportunities

 Scanning in images from fashion magazines, I began to photoshop my colour schemes onto the backgrounds and on the garments themselves. The most effective layout or approach I believe is in the second picture, where I changed the colour of the garment and made the background black. Giving the item a ghost-like effect that its flowing against a non-existent body. 




I'd like to try and develop this further by doing a photoshoot in the studio like this..using the lighting quite bright with a black background, creating contrast between the model and the background.
- G

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments