Oraya Outdoor Light Shoot

By Georgia - April 13, 2018

 moving over to an outside shoot environment, I experimented with how natural lighting and reflections reacted/worked with the subject 
Working with Oraya again, we went around searching for different lighting situations and interesting surroundings for her to be shot in, working with artificial lighting inside shops, natural lighting in the daytime and also bright colourful lighting at a carnival, all to see how these would react through the camera and most importantly how they'd interact on her skin tones and the mood of the photos.



Selections;
Below, are some of my favourite selections that I separated from the collection in order to develop further. A lot of my favourites from this shoot were that pictures shot later in the evening at the carnival, to improve this further, I'd like to research more into shooting in dimly lit situations or night shooting and see how I could improve my techniques/methods for the future. 
 - G 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments