Barbarella

By Georgia - November 30, 2017

Exploring film and the context in Barbarella

Exploring films in my cultural study sessions help me to open my eyes to options in creativity and all the different ideas that people have had. Barbarella had a very futuristic feel to it, its metallic garments and angular features emphasise this. 
Its funky music and sound effects added with the space elements really makes the movie unique and opened me up to new ways in which I could approach presenting or creating my own work. It made me realise that creating pieces of work doesn't just involve seeing visuals but it can also include other senses such as hearing, taste, touch and smell.
In my future development I'll be looking into this further and when generating ideas and creating mind maps, I'll be mapping out more ideas like the sounds I'll use and maybe even producing things to smell along with my outcomes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments